Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiguelSc
Reel Rookie

Help with internal server error 500 in Payment Settings specifically on the verify identity screen.

by clicking on the verify entity buttonby clicking on the verify entity buttonscreen is shown Internal Server Error 500screen is shown Internal Server Error 500I'm trying to sign up for partner payments... I clicked verify entity and then I keep getting a 500 internal server error... I keep updating but the error won't go away. This has been going on for a month now. I have tried:

1. Reload the page.

2. Clear the browser cache and cookies.

3. Visit the website using another network.

4. Repair the database credentials.

5. Check if there is a permissions error.

6. I have used other browsers.

I have tried all the previous steps and none of them have worked. How could I contact support so they can help me? I have been receiving the same error 500 for a month now.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Help with internal server error 500 in Payment Settings specifically on the verify identity scre

@MiguelSc, you should have posted this in the developer section.  Head over there as there's a discussion about issues like this, but the answer may be to contact partner success.

Oops!  I see you already did that.  You'll get better help over there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos