Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LFABB

Has CIAO ITALY TV been removed the app does not appear in Roku Store or my menu

Jump to solution

Has CIAO ITALY TV been removed?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Has CIAO ITALY TV been removed the app does not appear in Roku Store or my menu

Jump to solution

Hi, @alexgcpa

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are still being charged for the Ciao Italy TV. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

To prevent this from happening in the future, we suggest turning off the auto-renew for the subscription. 

Here are the steps to cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you wish to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    By turning off auto-renewal, you are essentially canceling your subscription and will not be charged for it in the future.

To know more about turning off auto-renew and canceling a subscription, you can visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

If you need further assistance, our Account and Billing team is available to resolve any issues you may have. To contact them, please go to our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. From there, you will have the option to speak/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Has CIAO ITALY TV been removed the app does not appear in Roku Store or my menu

Jump to solution

Hi, @alexgcpa

Thanks for responding to us!

If the app is no longer visible in the Streaming Store, it may no longer be available on the Roku platform. In some cases, streaming services merge, and apps are combined, or providers may choose to remove their apps from our platform.

If you wish to continue watching this channel, we recommend contacting the channel provider's support directly.

For more information, you can visit this support article: Why is an app no longer available on my Roku streaming device?

We hope you find this information helpful.

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Maybe it became CIAO USA?

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/6d81a19e6cb5b5252741c2e8d053b5ea/ciao-usa-channel

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
alexgcpa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree with the original post.   The CIAO ITALY TV channel has been removed from my Roku device and it is also  no longer available in the store.   However, I was just recently charged for the monthly subscription for August.  What is the problem and who do we contact?

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @alexgcpa

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are still being charged for the Ciao Italy TV. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

To prevent this from happening in the future, we suggest turning off the auto-renew for the subscription. 

Here are the steps to cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you wish to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    By turning off auto-renewal, you are essentially canceling your subscription and will not be charged for it in the future.

To know more about turning off auto-renew and canceling a subscription, you can visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

If you need further assistance, our Account and Billing team is available to resolve any issues you may have. To contact them, please go to our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. From there, you will have the option to speak/chat/email with one of our live experts.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
alexgcpa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks, but what I want to know is.....what happened to the channel?  I'd rather not cancel the subscription if it's just a temporary issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @alexgcpa

Thanks for responding to us!

If the app is no longer visible in the Streaming Store, it may no longer be available on the Roku platform. In some cases, streaming services merge, and apps are combined, or providers may choose to remove their apps from our platform.

If you wish to continue watching this channel, we recommend contacting the channel provider's support directly.

For more information, you can visit this support article: Why is an app no longer available on my Roku streaming device?

We hope you find this information helpful.

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos