Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
showypanda82898
Reel Rookie

Going crazy trying to cancel Discovery Plus!!!

Jump to solution

How do you cancel this subscription when the easy cancellation options that are listed in "manage subscriptions" don't even appear. I can't cancel on the tv, by using the remote, because once pressing the * button while Discovery Plus is highlighted doesn't list any option for cancellation or changing auto renew. Then the actual channel tells me to go to Roku, and there doesn't seem to be a trace of this channel on the Roku subscriptions. I'm writing this because all the other posts I've seen are a couple of years old. You'd think things would be resolved and easier by now, but I guess not. I also don't think I should have to cancel my debit/credit card in order to resolve this issue. 

I'd appreciate any help that may be out there.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
showypanda82898
Reel Rookie

Re: Going crazy trying to cancel Discovery Plus!!!

Jump to solution

Contacted customer service and got things fixed. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Is there any chance you have more than one Roku account?  If you have more than one Roku device check the email address on each one displayed under Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
showypanda82898
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

As far as I know, I only have the one Roku account.

0 Kudos
showypanda82898
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Contacted customer service and got things fixed. Thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How the heck did you find a way to contact customer support?? I’ve just been going in circles for the last 45 minutes trying to figure this out. Neither discovery+ channel nor Roku channel give me the “manage subscription” prompt.

I have the same issue with discovery+. They say to do it through Roku. My Roku account says I have no subscriptions.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Anotherluddite Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Go to support, select Account, Payments & Subscriptions.  When the page loads scroll to the bottom of the page and select agent support.  Click on Check Support Options.  If you want actual phone support I believe they are only open certain hours that should be listed.

0 Kudos