Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Double billing?! Roku Billing.

If I couldn’t get a resolution with the provider, then I would dispute the charges with your credit card company/bank.  That usually gets their attention.

0 Kudos

im paying for hulu package thats comes with espn+ and disney + and roku is charging me for disney+

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@kisayquri 

It is possible to enter subscriptions to a given streaming service both directly with the channel and through a third party like Roku, Amazon, Hulu, etc.  You or someone in your household may have inadvertently taken out multiple subscriptions to the same service(s).

Log into https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions.  Any subscriptions you have through Roku will be shown and can be cancelled there, which will prevent their being auto-renewed at their next billing cycle. You will continue to have access for the duration of your pre-paid subscription period.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Ms23
Channel Surfer

They steal and refuse to give a full refund you will only get 2 months back no matter how long they have been taking unauthorized payments remove all your card info asap

0 Kudos
Ms23
Channel Surfer

Remove all of your card info because they steal and will continue to do so w/o your knowledge because who has time to check payment history everyday

0 Kudos