Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ttorres66

Discovery plus free for 30 days

I bought a new Roku tv and got a email for discovery + for 30 but the link in the email brings me to Roku subscriptions but none on there for discovery and if I go to Roku channel it shows discovery but only for 7 days? How do I get the 30 days?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Discovery plus free for 30 days

@Ttorres66 This is the information that I found.   If you failed to accept the offer during activation, you may need to contact Roku for assistance.

When can I get this offer?

Buy and activate a new Roku streaming device between 8/25/22 and 1/6/23 to claim this offer.

How do I sign up for this offer?

During activation, you'll see a 30-day offer from discovery+. Accept the offer and follow the instructions to redeem by 1/31/23.

I already subscribe to discovery+. Can I redeem this offer?

You are only eligible to redeem this trial offer if you do not currently subscribe on The Roku Channel. If you subscribe to this service on the standalone channel or through your cable provider, you are eligible but will need to adjust your service to avoid being double-billed.
0 Kudos
TPFF
Channel Surfer

Hi, I was offered a 30 Discovery Plus free trail before Jan.28. I just went to sign up but only see a 7 day trail.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @TPFF

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for an account and promotional issues. You can contact them at this link account and billing support and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
TPFF
Channel Surfer

Tried clicking the link a few times but it keeps loading.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@TPFF

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try using a different browser to see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing? You can also try opening the link in a private/incognito tab. 

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos