Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hookhead77
Reel Rookie

Didn't order the mgmChannel and didn't give u my credit card info

Jump to solution

How did u get my credit card information I didn't give up

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Didn't order the mgmChannel and didn't give u my credit card info

Jump to solution

Hi @Hookhead77,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the unrecognized charges on your account. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and there should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Let us know if you still have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Didn't order the mgmChannel and didn't give u my credit card info

Jump to solution

Hi @Hookhead77,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the unrecognized charges on your account. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and there should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Let us know if you still have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos