Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut off stats I didn’t order it

Jump to solution

Speak to customer service 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cut off stats I didn’t order it

Jump to solution

Hi, @Benji1dortly

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you keep getting charged for a subscription you did not purchase. Don't worry; we're here to help. 

Here are the steps on how to turn off the auto-renew and cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

In addition, if your subscription appears on a credit, debit, or other financial statement but is not visible in your Roku purchase history, it indicates that it might be directly from the service provider rather than via Roku. In this case, you will need to contact the service provider directly if you need assistance with your subscription bill.

We suggest adding a PIN to your account to avoid any future unauthorized charges. You can visit this support article on how to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN

Furthermore, we suggest having a conversation about this with our Account Billing team for further assistance and to provide more information.
Please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should then be able to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Jump to solution

I don’t want starz didn’t order it but y’all keep taking it out my account so I want it stopped 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Are you cutting off stars

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Benji1dortly

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you keep getting charged for a subscription you did not purchase. Don't worry; we're here to help. 

Here are the steps on how to turn off the auto-renew and cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

In addition, if your subscription appears on a credit, debit, or other financial statement but is not visible in your Roku purchase history, it indicates that it might be directly from the service provider rather than via Roku. In this case, you will need to contact the service provider directly if you need assistance with your subscription bill.

We suggest adding a PIN to your account to avoid any future unauthorized charges. You can visit this support article on how to create, reset, or remove your Roku PIN

Furthermore, we suggest having a conversation about this with our Account Billing team for further assistance and to provide more information.
Please visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should then be able to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards, 
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos