Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged for a subscription I don’t have! How do you get help??

Jump to solution

Hello @KM98

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Upon checking, you can email our billing team through the link I provided above. If there's still no option to contact them, launch the link using a different browser or private/incognito tab. Our billing team is the best department that can help you with the charge. 

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
M2ylily
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Hector-Roku  Can you please get in touch with me? My 5 yr old accidentally ordered a game on the tv and it was a massive charge. Can you please assist with this? [personal information removed]  - Jules 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @M2ylily

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
M2ylily
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have already tried that multiple times without success. Your system doesn’t work and won’t connect to an agent! Please contact me directly thru my email m2ylily@yahoo.com

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@M2ylily After contacting Roku as advised you should login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and set up a pin number to make purchases so the 5 year old can not make a purchase.  

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@M2ylily Have you logged into your account on a computer or phone and checked your subscriptions.  If you have and the subscription is not listed then the game was probably not ordered from Roku and they will not be able to assist you.  Do you have other apps on the Roku that could have been used to make the order?  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Why am I being charged for a 7 day trial? for Philo when I canceled subscription a day before the end of trial?  How can I reach a person from customer service?  Can someone please help and don't give me the generic response. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Time-is-ticking

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Time-is-ticking Did you login to your Roku account be and check your subscriptions?  Is the free trial through Roku or someone else?

0 Kudos
CraZLikAFox
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Hector-Roku Hi there, I have a charge from Roku from Hulu, however, I don't have any subscriptions in my Roku account, and I didn't sign up for anything. I tried logging in to Hulu with every email address I ha e, and there is no account. I went into the Hulu app on XBox and it says something about needing to update my payment method. How are they charging me then? Please help me get this canceled and refunded. Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos