Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount + Black Friday deal

I signed up for the Paramount+ Black Friday deal…was supposed to be for 2 months. It registered as a free week trial & says I’ll be charged on Dec 1. This has happened before. Dbl check any “subscription deal”…I won’t be doing it again.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Petkat

Re: Paramount + Black Friday deal

Subscribed Nov 25 to Black Friday deal 90 days for paramount plus showtime 3.99 . Why will I be billed 11.99 starting Dec 25? Should not happen til Feb 25th. What gives? I can count to 3

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Petkat,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you have inquiries about your subscription. To be better assisted with this, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I have the same issue I order Shudder, Peacock for the black Friday 3 months then billed after. If teas able 2 or 3 dollar for both able I put it on a card I used normally; I didn't realize they had a hold on it it or something. I put my new card in there today because I was away from him; the message that that card was needed updated didn't show up till today. So now I'm being billed every month instead of the deal I had. Before when I caught it I wouldn't lose the original deal I had. This was for my daughter, but I watch Shudder. 

0 Kudos
redredrob

Also having issues with Paramount with Showtime.  I clicked on an ad that clearly says 1.99 per month for 3 months, offer ends 12/3.  I was billed 11.99 per month.  I chatted with support.  They told me that the offer expired on 12/1.  I sent them a pic of the ad with 12/3 on it.  They did issue a refund.  The ad is still up...I'm looking at it now.  I now cannot subscribe to Paramount/Showtime as there is a paywall on shows but Roku still says I'm subscribed for 1 month.  I also cannot remove the channel.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.