Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonwolfjonwolf
Reel Rookie

Charged for a Subscription that Doesn't Exist

Jump to solution

Recently my credit card was charged "Roku for AMC Networks," most likely for a Shudder subscription that I had canceled last year. On my Roku account page, there is no record of this subscription, so there is no way for me to dispute this cancellation through Roku support. I cannot find an email address or customer service phone number to talk to someone about this. Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged for a Subscription that Doesn't Exist

Jump to solution

Hi @jonwolfjonwolf

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jonwolfjonwolf

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This is my exact situation right now. We’re you able to resolve the issue?

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue of being charged for AMC Network For ROKU. I cannot find any contact information to have this resolved and it’s becoming increasingly frustrating. I was charged $81.98 on my Mastercard. I have not subscribed to this channel whatsoever and cannot cancel it either as it does not show on my account.

Jump to solution

I don’t want to be directed to the online website. Does anyone have an e-mail for a customer service agent to speak to me about this?

0 Kudos
jonwolfjonwolf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Turns out that we accidentally had a separate Roku account under my wife's email, and it was on that account that we initially purchased the subscription, which is why the sub didn't show up on my account. I was eventually able to get in contact with Roku (customersupport@roku.com) and explain the situation, and they resolved it immediately. Best of luck!

Jump to solution

Wow... Least I'm not alone now with this issue and so far no help till I seen these post. I'm being charged 5.99 thank God it isn't like some other people getting charged for over 80.00. they need to figure this out. Good luck

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Uaintrite62

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

As previously mentioned above, our billing team will be the best one to help you with this matter. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chapmap

Jump to solution

I am being charged for Pure Digital and we do not have this channel.  Channel not available.  I am being charge for a channel that does not exist

0 Kudos