Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stanic01

Charge for CBS INTERACTIVE?? Never did this

Never did this since CBS IS FREE!!

11 REPLIES 11
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Charge for CBS INTERACTIVE?? Never did this

Roku for CBS Interactive charges are usually for Paramount+.  (There are additional brands under the CBS Interactive umbrella but that one seems most common by far.)

andyross
Roku Guru

As noted, there is Paramount+, which is subscription, and CBS, which is "free" but tied to a separate cable or satellite subscription (TV Anywhere.)

0 Kudos
Shunn3333

why am  i getting charge for this 

0 Kudos
kateylynn

KATEYLYNN@COMCAST.NET  NEVER PPLIED FOR THIS HAVE BEEN CHARGED 2 TIMES $9.99 EACH  AMERICAN  EXPRESS

Peladac

@Strega wrote:

Roku for CBS Interactive charges are usually for Paramount+.  (There are additional brands under the CBS Interactive umbrella but that one seems most common by far.)

Thank you!!!! I was wondering what that charge was. Duh-me I forgot about the trial I set up. 

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hello @Shunn3333. We see that you have a question about a charge on your account.

To protect your personal information, we will PM you so we can look into this further.

Best, 

Natan

0 Kudos
Derieann

So to be clear, we are Being charged for Paramont+ and CBS? In order to cancel CBS charge, we would have to cancel Paramount?  

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@Derieann wrote:

So to be clear, we are Being charged for Paramont+ and CBS? In order to cancel CBS charge, we would have to cancel Paramount?  

Yes, because CBS and Paramount Pictures are owned by Paramount Global (formerly ViacomCBS).  Pluto TV is also owned by Paramount Global, through its predecessor Viacom, which has owned it since early 2019.

Xfinity, Sky, Fandango and NBC are owned by Comcast Corporation (NBC and Fandango’s parent organization, NBCUniversal Media LLC, was acquired by Comcast in 2012 from General Electric Company), so you’re probably going to get charges for those too.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
Derieann

Jordan, 

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos