Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Subscription but still being charged after five months

Jump to solution

I cancelled my Peacock subscription on January 3, 2024.  I'm still being charged for the service. Last charge of $5.99 on June 21, 2024.  I've emailed Peacock customer service and now I'm reaching out to Roku to STOP the payments.  I have NO ACTIVE SUBCRIPTIONS under my Roku account.  Auto-renew is not on.  There should be no reason why I'm still being charged after FIVE months of a cancelled service.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancelled Subscription but still being charged after five months

Jump to solution

A warm welcome to the Roku Community, @CorletteJean.

We apologize for any inconvenience these unnecessary charges may have caused you. This is not what we aim for.

For further assistance, the best course of action is to contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with these types of concerns. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, And Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Chat, or Email.

For the time being, you may visit this support article: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cancelled Subscription but still being charged after five months

Jump to solution

A warm welcome to the Roku Community, @CorletteJean.

We apologize for any inconvenience these unnecessary charges may have caused you. This is not what we aim for.

For further assistance, the best course of action is to contact our Accounts and billing team. They are our experts in dealing with these types of concerns. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, And Subscriptions to reach them via Phone, Chat, or Email.

For the time being, you may visit this support article: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos