Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled Fubo but still being charged

Jump to solution

I had cancel fubo last month and you guys went ahead and charge me for this month and I’m kind of wondering why you guys do it when I have been canceled since last month with them and I have removed from my

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Canceled Fubo but still being charged

Jump to solution

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community, @Elviracaro61.

We see that you're still being charged for Fubo even though you've already canceled it. Don't worry; we've got you.

Thanks for the input @HDMIGuy. In addition to that, if you see continued charges on your bank account even after canceling your subscription, it's crucial to investigate the situation.

Firstly, it's important to verify the number of Roku devices in your household. Occasionally, multiple devices might be associated with separate Roku accounts where your banking information was stored, leading to these unintended charges. If you confirm that all your devices are only linked to one account, you might also need to check if you have a subscription directly to the channel provider. For further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to get a hold on this case.

After assessing that the charges are still not located, it is best if you contact our Accounts and Billing team for a charges dispute on your account. 

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance; we'd be more than willing to help!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Elviracaro61 Did you sign into your Roku account on a computer and cancel the Fubo subscription?  If you just deleted the app from your home screen on your Roku device this will NOT cancel your subscription.  It is important that deleting the app from the Roku device not cancel a subscription since one may be selling the Roku device but still wants to use Fubo on another device such as Firstick or Apple TV.

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community, @Elviracaro61.

We see that you're still being charged for Fubo even though you've already canceled it. Don't worry; we've got you.

Thanks for the input @HDMIGuy. In addition to that, if you see continued charges on your bank account even after canceling your subscription, it's crucial to investigate the situation.

Firstly, it's important to verify the number of Roku devices in your household. Occasionally, multiple devices might be associated with separate Roku accounts where your banking information was stored, leading to these unintended charges. If you confirm that all your devices are only linked to one account, you might also need to check if you have a subscription directly to the channel provider. For further assistance, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to get a hold on this case.

After assessing that the charges are still not located, it is best if you contact our Accounts and Billing team for a charges dispute on your account. 

We hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance; we'd be more than willing to help!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator