Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-Miamour-

Can't find my subscription

My roku reset it self some how and now, it's not picking up any of my old subscription. Keeps asking for sign information. For the life of me I can't remember my emails and passwords for any of them. Is there a easier way to find all of my subscription other then my bank account. Also tried the manage my roku subscriptions option and nothing was on there.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't find my subscription

If you subscribed to anything through Roku those subscriptions would have automatically been restored if you linked the Roku device to the original Roku account.  Those subscriptions would also show up at https://my.roku.com ,  If you subscribed to services directly then some may have been restored if they're part of Roku's "Single Sign-on" feature.  I don't know what services are part of that, but any that aren't you're going to have to figure out your credentials to sign in.  That's something Roku can't help you with.  If you set up a new Roku account intentionally or not then it's going to take some work to get your subscriptions working.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos