Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artsmaven
Reel Rookie

Roku cancelled two subscriptions; says payment is updated, but keeps asking for update.

Roku cancelled two subscriptions, previously on CONVENIENT auto-pay, one of them (BritBox) months before it was supposed to run out. Auto-pay has been removed for some reason. Keeps repeating "update payment" on my one Visa card I've been using. So I update AGAIN, says "your payment updated!" Then I'm back over to "manage subscriptions" to re-instate current subscriptions, ideally also auto-pay status, but ever-circular "update payment" returns. After multiple times, tearing my hair out! Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku cancelled two subscriptions; says payment is updated, but keeps asking for update.

Hello @artsmaven

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

If you require additional help with matters related to your account or billing, please contact our Support team directly by visiting this link: https://support.roku.com/contactus. On the page, select the 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option. They are best equipped to assist you with your situation.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos