Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurinette
Binge Watcher

Re: Can't cancel a subscription. Account says I have no subscriptions!!!

Jump to solution

Bernie D,

The accounts and billing support page to which you directed me simply puts me back in the never ending circle of no resolutions to my request to cancel because my account says I do not have any subscriptions to cancel at this time.  My purchase history says I have no purchases in the history for the past six months!  I'm going to see about contacting one of the major news stations to see if they can put a little heat under someone to get ALL these requests to cancel from people satisfied.

0 Kudos
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for reaching out to us, @Laurinette

We understand that you are still experiencing issues with your Peacock TV channel subscription, and we would like to offer further assistance via private message. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Magu

Jump to solution

Roku says I don't have a subscription but I get billed and some times I get to watch the nba

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community, @Magu!

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your account subscription, and we are here to help you. 

If there are any subscriptions that you don't recognize, it is recommended that you review your purchase history on your Roku and try to determine what the charge could be.

For instance, it could be a charge from a free trial for a premium streaming subscription service that you forgot to cancel. In such cases, free streaming subscription trials automatically get converted into paid subscriptions that are billed regularly.

To avoid being charged for a subscription, you must cancel your subscription on or before the last day of the free trial period. If you no longer require a specific subscription, you can cancel the subscription to prevent future charges.

After reviewing the charge, contact Roku customer support if you still don't recognize it to help you further.

In addition, if you notice a charge on your bank or credit card statement that you don't recognize and is not associated with Roku, we highly suggest contacting your bank or credit card company as soon as possible to block the charges.

We hope this information is helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Ldelosh

Jump to solution

I will do the same now. Also, my bank said they will cancel my card and issue a completely new number. 

0 Kudos
Laurinette
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Did you use a different email address (maybe an old one that you no longer use) when setting up the account?

dial this number: 1-816-272-8106. Press extension number 1 for tech concerns, and press 2 for Billing inquiries.

Jump to solution

I have tried to cancel mine as well been getting charged every month i have followed directions to cancel and as you i dont have an account  and while every month I go thru same steps to cancel still getting charged and I HAVE HAD TO GET A NEW CARD WHEN LOST MINE SO HOW IS NEW CARD GETTING CHARGED WHEN I DID NOT UP DATE IT and I try every month to cancel and seeing as you cant talk to a HUMAN they keep getting money.  

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @geckogirl1910,

Thanks for responding to us.

Could you try to check if you have another email address? It may be associated with another email that's why you can't see it on your current email.

Also, if you notice a charge on your bank or credit card statement that you don't recognize and is not associated with Roku, we highly suggest contacting your bank or credit card company as soon as possible to block the charges.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gcatreyu

Jump to solution

Same! I've been charged at least the past 4-5mo. I'm glad I finally came by this thread!!! I hope to cancel this subscription. The process is VERY unclear and not user friendly. I've never ran into this issue before with a subscription. 

0 Kudos