Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

@jdb43, are you certain you don't have two Roku devices linked to different Roku accounts?  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on every Roku device you have.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I cancelled my Roku months ago but am still getting billed for CBS Interactive.  How do I get it stopped and also credited for the back charges?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @hcalisher0417

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Pomom

Jump to solution

I have the same charge; Roku for CBS but no CBS subscription.  I logged on here today to try to get the charge removed but it does not show up in my account.  So obviously, it's something to do with Roku.  

0 Kudos
Pomom

Jump to solution

It's definitely shady and has to do with Roku.  If all of these people are complaining about the same issue, it's not about someone hacking the account.  It's a fee that Roku is charging.  Time to cancel Roku if they're going to do stuff like this.

0 Kudos
Pomom

Jump to solution

How do you contact Roku?  I keep getting turned in circles back to community support.  Where is the contact phone number to report this?  

0 Kudos
Pomom

Jump to solution

When you go to the link you provided, it brings you right back to the support topics with no way to call customer service.  What is the phone number to report a problem?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Pomom CBS Interactive is likely Paramount +.  Do you have a Paramount + subscription listed?  If not you should be able to login to your Roku account on a computer, select support> accounts, payments & subscriptions > scroll to the bottom of the page and select agent support.  Go from there.

0 Kudos
ephemery
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I finally realized that my 1099 charge that said "CBS interactive" was actually for my Showtime subscription managed by Roku

0 Kudos
jblwill

Jump to solution

Is the CBS interactive the charge for Paramount plus?

0 Kudos