Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday $0.99 premium special, I thought it was 2 months only.

Jump to solution

I subscribed to four special 99 cent per month for 2 months, Roku premium channels Thanksgiving week. I went into the manage subscription section of my account to cancel them before they went back to the normal price. I was surprised to see this by all 4 channels subscriptions: 

Your next payment of $0.99 will automatically be applied on Jan 23, 2023.

I'm confused if I'm only going to be charged 99 cents I do not want to cancel, but if I'm only going to be charged full price I want to cancel. What's going on?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Black Friday $0.99 premium special, I thought it was 2 months only.

Jump to solution

@coneofsilence

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@coneofsilence

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ROBOTKU
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exactly!  Same for me. 

Makes you wonder if you will be out $9.99 when it says $0.99 for a third month ...or will it stay $0.99 for 3, 6, or 12 months?

I already turned off auto-renew for the ones that had a lack of content.  No point in paying anything for nothing.

0 Kudos
Schmittdogg
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did it charge you .99 or 9.99?

0 Kudos