Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vet145
Reel Rookie

Being billed for Hulu which I don’t have

Jump to solution

I’m being billed from Roku for Hulu LLC. Hulu is not listed on my current subscription page on my Roku account. I logged into Hulu direct and and I am not currently subscribed. I don’t watch Hulu and never subscribed to it yet I’m paying $17.99/mo for several months now and just caught it. Any idea how to fix this?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Being billed for Hulu which I don’t have

Jump to solution

@Vet145 

I would start by going to https://support.roku.com/contactus and selecting "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" and contact the billing department to see if indeed a Roku-generated billing error.

If you determine the bill is not being generated by either Roku or Hulu legitimately, then next step is to contact your bank/credit card and contest charges. (may be a fraudulent charge by others impersonating Roku and/or Hulu).

While you are at it, would suggest changing your Roku account password as well as your email password that you are using for Roku account to be on safe side.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Vet145 

I would start by going to https://support.roku.com/contactus and selecting "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" and contact the billing department to see if indeed a Roku-generated billing error.

If you determine the bill is not being generated by either Roku or Hulu legitimately, then next step is to contact your bank/credit card and contest charges. (may be a fraudulent charge by others impersonating Roku and/or Hulu).

While you are at it, would suggest changing your Roku account password as well as your email password that you are using for Roku account to be on safe side.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Tinuviel

Jump to solution

same here. Sent a support ticket in and hoping for a quick response. How was yours resolved?

0 Kudos
Vet145
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Turned out it was my adult son that was subscribed on my account by accident. Had to call Hulu and read off about 5 emails until we figured it out. 

0 Kudos