Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpal50

14.99 monthly charge for subscription did not sign up for and is not showing up in my subscriptions

Jump to solution

I am being charged 14.99/month for a Roku subscription that I did not sign up for. I am being charged 14.99 for a subscription that I cannot cancel. I am being charged 14.99/month for a subscription that I cannot see. I am being charged 14.99/month for which there is zero customer support option other than to post this topic.

I check my subscriptions on the Account, Payments, Subscriptions...and it is not there. I have no way to contact customer support. I have no way to cancel.

Please, please, please someone help and please, please, please stop defrauding your customers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 14.99 monthly charge for subscription did not sign up for and is not showing up in my subscri...

Jump to solution

Hi @jpal50,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges. It would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options."
  • Click Account, Payments & Subscriptions.

You can also check out these links, which will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 14.99 monthly charge for subscription did not sign up for and is not showing up in my subscri...

Jump to solution

Hi @jpal50,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges. It would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options."
  • Click Account, Payments & Subscriptions.

You can also check out these links, which will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos