Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bohratom
Streaming Star

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Same, All my Cable QAM channels are back working as before so Roku/TCL must have resolved the issue around Noon EST on Friday. This is the 2nd outage they have had with this this issue over the last few months.

0 Kudos
drpauls

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

Roku is simply garbage and there is no way to get help. Worthless!

0 Kudos
drpauls

Jump to solution

the update would be throw Riku in the trash.

0 Kudos
drpauls

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

stop pleading for a fix. they are clueless as to how to create a well-designed platform.

0 Kudos
Jarred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue for a month now. I've tried everything suggested in this forum, nothing works. When will I get my local channels back?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Jarred,

We really do appreciate you letting us know about this, and we apologize for the delay in our response.

We'd like to learn more about this and better understand it. Let's see if connecting your device to an alternative network such a mobile hotspot and restating your Roku TV will help fix the issue. If the problem persists, please get back here and provide the details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • errors that you are experiencing on screen.
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
PaulZGuy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This problem has been corrected very shortly after I reported it.  BUT NOW, I realIt dislike the newest update: no local channel descriptions, channels <115 news and now the left arrow action button takes me to the Recent list.  Would prefer to have it go to the previous display of adjacent channels.  Easier to scroll up and down .

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @PaulZGuy,

Thanks for reporting this to us, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Could you please provide us with the information asked right above your post? This will help our team further look into this.

We'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lovelps

Jump to solution

I spoke with Roku chat and they did something on their end and all my tvs worked immediately. Took seconds.

0 Kudos
Bel98

Jump to solution

Roku TV not showing antenna channels in live TV I did try to do what everyone says and hide streaming channels but that option is not showing anywhere no tab to hide streaming channels .