Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

I have a parent in a senior community community as well.  All the ROKU TV's are having this issue in the community.  They mostly don't use cable boxes, and connect a coax cable to the TV to get their cable channels.  Those channels cannot be found and hiding the streaming channels does not work.  All they see are the Roku LIVE TV channels 115-4000 something and and cannot get the 2-100 cable channels.  We have unplugged for 5 min and plugged in.  We have reset.  We have hidden the streaming channels. And we still have an issue.  I personally have google TV and fireTV televisions, also a Samsung.  NO ISSUE EVER.  This Roku is more difficult for the elderly to use, and has been problematic.  NOW THIS.  ROKU, you need to fix this ASAP.  I have seen comments on resorts that have 1000+ TVs with this issue.  The PR is not good.  No I can't get you the info you asked for long distance.  Like the version and what not.  You need to just fix this GLOBALLY

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Re: I'm having the same issues that quite a few members are having today!

Jump to solution

Whatever they did in the last few minutes resolved the issue on one of my TVs, I have not checked the rest yet, all the missing channels appearing again.

0 Kudos
Lucy9

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

Iit worked for me, I have satellite tv that had disappeared, I disconnected from the Network,then reconnected to the Network and I have both the local channels on Live TV and the streaming channels like Netflix working.

moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Zonexero,  yes, they all came back on!

0 Kudos
jk050653
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My 2 Roku tv's are working again, Roku must have found the problem. 

0 Kudos
jk050653
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku tv's, they are both working again. Roku must have found the problem. 

0 Kudos
Littledragon3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What did you do to fix?

0 Kudos
moondance
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Little dragon 3

On Roku screen choose Settings

On the settings screen, select "System"

Then select Advanced System Settings

Scroll down to Network Connection Reset,  click on Reset Connection.

0 Kudos
jk050653
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nothing, Roku fixed it. Both my tv's had lost cable channels, I did a channel search on the one in the living room, check the one in the bedroom and it had fixed itself. 

0 Kudos
Littledragon3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This must be fixed as I did a channel search and local cable channels are back.  

0 Kudos