Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zi1
Reel Rookie

roku streaming stick can't find signal

I've had roku streaming stick for several years and last week it quit working. I just get "low or no connectivity" message on TV.   Do I need to buy a new stick or is there some way to fix it (or at least check it).   If any roku folks are monitoring this the serial num os A 71746076158

thanks, Ed

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: roku streaming stick can't find signal

Hi @Zi1,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We have noticed that you are experiencing connectivity issues with your Roku Streaming Stick, and we appreciate you reaching out to us for assistance. 

If you haven't already tried troubleshooting, we recommend resetting your network by going to Settings > System > Advance System Settings > Network Connection Reset > Reset Connection. After that, restart your Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart. Restart your modem/router and reconnect your Roku device to your network.

You can also refer to our support page here for further troubleshooting on how to fix internet errors and issues on your Roku streaming device

If you have already tried these steps and the issue persists, please let us know if there have been any recent changes that may be related to this.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zi1
Reel Rookie

I unplugged and also had spectrum TV check the system from their end.   They said their units were functioning properly.  I can't try what you said for the roku because NOTHING comes up on the TV screen other than "can't find a signal". is it possible that the stick has gone bad???

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Zi1,

Thanks for the update!

Could you tell us how are you powering this device? Or have you tried different power outlets and see if that makes a difference?

In addition, share a screen on the issue and we'll take a closer look.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos