Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edp6
Reel Rookie

Unable to connect to internet. Xfinity has done all they can. Ive tried everything. Not connected

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to connect to internet. Xfinity has done all they can. Ive tried everything. Not connec

Well, if you’ve tried everything, then there is nothing left. 😀

However, it might be better to list specific things tried and specific error messages and behaviors you have seen.

The model number of the Roku might help, as might information of the band(s) you are using.  (For example, Xinity has been known to send gateway updates that turn off the 2.4GHz band.  But some devices, including some Rokus, only use the 2.4GHz band.  Xfinity did that to my parents, and the tech support call I got was that mom's printer quit.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
edp6
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to connect to internet. Xfinity has done all they can. Ive tried everything. Not connec

Is this the model number? 4100000708_03

I've tried unplugging the device restating. It says Xfinity has excellent connection. 

I'm not a computer whiz.

0 Kudos
edp6
Reel Rookie

My Roku is an Express 4k+

I'm going to head to the store to pickup new batteries for the remote, could that ve an issue?

0 Kudos