Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crey258

Unable to Stream due to connectivity errors

I have been unable to stream on either or my Roku devices, even though the WiFi is connected I receive connectivity errors; I'm in Colorado, anybody else have the same issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to Stream due to connectivity errors

Hello! @crey258,

We appreciate your post in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out regarding the connectivity errors you're experiencing while streaming. We're happy to assist you.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Is the issue happening on all contents/channels, or is this isolated to 1 content/channel?
  • Is this the first time you have experienced this issue? When did the problem start?
  • What error message/code are you getting?

If you're experiencing a "multiple channel issue" on your Roku, follow these steps to fix it:

1. Restart your Roku device.
2. Check your internet connection to ensure it's working correctly and has a strong signal.
3. Delete the affected channels, restart your device, and re-add the channels.
4. Consider restarting your router as well.
5. Go to Settings > System > System/software update to ensure your Roku runs the latest software.

You can connect your streaming device to a mobile hotspot as a temporary workaround to ensure there is no issue with your device.

For additional troubleshooting steps on fixing internet issues, please visit How to Fix Internet errors and problems on your Roku streaming device.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.