Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lou12

TCL Roku tv disconnects from Wi-Fi

Jump to solution

I have the same problem have checked signal strength and installed new router. With no results. Is it possible internet card is out in the TV ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv disconnects from wifi

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lou12

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the problem you've encountered with connecting your Roku TV to your network, and we'd be more than willing to assist. For this matter, we recommend visiting Roku's Official Support article on What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

This article provides steps to help check that these connections are working properly, along with suggestions for troubleshooting any problems. Additionally, if it is convenient to connect the cable from your router to the Roku TV, Ethernet will provide a faster and more reliable connection. Simply connect a standard Ethernet cable from an available port on your router to the port on the rear of your Roku TV.

Furthermore, if you're still unable to connect to your network, kindly try connecting to an alternative network such as a mobile hotspot to see if it connects. If it does, then the issue might be rooted in your network. In this matter, we recommend reaching out to your internet service provider since they'll be able to assist you further.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, feel free to notify us.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv disconnects from wifi

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lou12

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the problem you've encountered with connecting your Roku TV to your network, and we'd be more than willing to assist. For this matter, we recommend visiting Roku's Official Support article on What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

This article provides steps to help check that these connections are working properly, along with suggestions for troubleshooting any problems. Additionally, if it is convenient to connect the cable from your router to the Roku TV, Ethernet will provide a faster and more reliable connection. Simply connect a standard Ethernet cable from an available port on your router to the port on the rear of your Roku TV.

Furthermore, if you're still unable to connect to your network, kindly try connecting to an alternative network such as a mobile hotspot to see if it connects. If it does, then the issue might be rooted in your network. In this matter, we recommend reaching out to your internet service provider since they'll be able to assist you further.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, feel free to notify us.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos