Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tufa4311

Roku iPhone App: No devices found

Jump to solution

Issue #1: I just added the Roku iPhone app. I go to Devices, it is searching for Available Devices, No devices found "Make sure your Roku device is on the same network as your mobile phone"

---How do I check what network my Roku device is on?

---I see a manual option on the Roku iPhone app, it asks to entire your Roku devices complete IP address: 100.64.250.??? How do I find the complete IP address

Issue #2: my simple roku remote control always disconnects and I need to take batteries out and back in, then it works for a couple days, then same thing happens. When I use brand new batteries the remote control doesn't work, when I put back in the old batteries it works again (for a couple days then looses connection again)

My JVC/Roku TV remote does not have a pinhole or a pairing button

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tufa4311

Re: Roku iPhone App: No devices found

Jump to solution

I figured it out - my TV and Laptop was using my home Wi-Fi but my iPhone (and thus the Roku iPhone app) was using mobile Wi-Fi. When I put my iPhone on my home Wi-Fi it "found" the TV.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
tufa4311

Re: Roku iPhone App: No devices found

Jump to solution

I figured it out - my TV and Laptop was using my home Wi-Fi but my iPhone (and thus the Roku iPhone app) was using mobile Wi-Fi. When I put my iPhone on my home Wi-Fi it "found" the TV.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.