Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tooner1
Reel Rookie

Roku device | lack of power issue

I am so pissed at this piece of garbage kicking me out for lack of power. I spent money and now time after time signing into this f"+ked box. Fix your **bleep**ing glitch or give me back my money 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Piece of **bleep** box kicks me out ffs

Hi @Tooner1,

Saw your post!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot with low power issue: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning | Official Roku Support

In addition, how are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? If you are powering your Roku by plugging into the USB port on the TV, try powering from a wall outlet via the USB power adapter that came with the Roku.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.