Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshguy97

Roku Not Discovering Wifi

So, I had to unplug my Router and Modem earlier today, when I plugged them back in, one of my Roku devices connected right back and works just fine. While my other device disconnected from my WiFi, and not it can’t “see” my WiFi, in the list of connections my WiFi doesn’t even show up, even though it does on the working one. I’ve restarted the Roku twice and nothing has changed. I doubt it’s anything on the router side, since the other Roku is connected and working just fine.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Not Discovering Wifi

@Joshguy97 

What are the model numbers of the two (2) Roku devices?  This info can be found under Settings/System/About.

Specify model numbers of which one is working, which one is not.  On the working device, also go to Settings/Network/About and see what "Wireless Channel" the working one is using.

Router model number and ISP (internet service provider) would be helpful as well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.