Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kishaj

Roku Express 4k+ not connecting

I have a Roku Tv but just purchased the Roku Express 4K+ to install so that I can get a better picture, however my fire stick is not being recognized but it was before I install the Roku Express. Help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4k+ not connecting

Hi @Kishaj,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for the post. For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide us with more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing?

Please answer the following questions so we can get a better understanding of what you are seeing

• Have you ensured your router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to? 
  • Have you tried changing the wireless broadcast channel on the router to see if this will allow your device to connect?
  • Have you tried moving the device closer to your router to see if you can get connected?
  • How long have you been experiencing this problem?

• Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  • Does connecting to a wireless Hotspot fix?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We would also recommend starting checking out our Support page for troubleshooting issues here: How to connect your Roku streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet | Official Roku Su...

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos