Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakem016
Reel Rookie

[OS 12.5] Roku TV causing issues with connectivity

I know this is old but this has never been resolved. I can factory reset but whenever I enter my WiFi information it auto updates and WiFi connection is lost. I have the option to download a new update but then I’m told that it’s not the latest update (even if I don’t connect to WiFi and use the factory settings).

Device model 40S325

Hardware id 8124X

serial number YK0081136413

Device ID RXU1A8136413

Software Version 12.5.0 build 4176-48

Anyway I had since bought another Roku tv which isn’t working well so hopefully someone can help so I don’t have to cancel my Roku account and reroute all my payments with a fire stick. It’s really amazing how every Roku product I’ve purchased has either had massive defects or stops working within a year.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV causing issues with connectivity

Hi, @jakem016

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We acknowledge your concern regarding the persistent connectivity issue of your network with your Roku TV. Have you tried connecting to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, and restarting your network modem/router to see if it maintains a connection?

Please keep us posted, and we'll be in touch to further assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.