Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peachiee
Reel Rookie

No help from Roku. TV won’t stay connected to wifi

Someone was trying to assist me over a month ago and has not responded to me since June. My tv is not staying connected to wifi. I have to reset this every time I turn my tv on and off. This is very frustrating! Why is no one addressing this? I am looking for a solution to this issue. I’ve already provided my device and internet provider. Not sure why no one is responding and this has taken a month. I am about to buy a new TV and it will not be a Roku one since no one seems to care to assist me or address this issue. I’m also not the only person who seems to be having a problem with this. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No help from Roku. TV won’t stay connected to wifi

@Peachiee 

Looks like your original post was over here and it requested some further info from you. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Wi-Fi-connectivity/Keeps-dropping-wifi-connection/m-p/978733#M37287

---

Now that it seems that you actually have a RokuTV, you may just be experiencing the same bug that others are having with some RokuTVs.  Perhaps add your complaint to the threas over in the Issue Tracker section that indicates Roku is aware of the issue and is developing a future fix. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Solved-by-future-update-Roku-TV-Network-Connectio...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.