Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rokru01
Reel Rookie

Neither of my Rokus are working all of the sudden

Im having the same exact issue and Roku Support sucks at support. They are dodging the issue and it making me never want to buy this bs again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Neither of my rokus are working all of the sudden

Hi @Rokru01,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem streaming with your Roku device. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. Please tell us more details so that we can better understand the problem you are having.

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content or when trying to connect to the network?
  • Can you please elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing?
  • Did you recently make any changes to your network or network provider?

Please elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing, as we are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shahseo
Reel Rookie

Re: Neither of my rokus are working all of the sudden

Don't give up on them just yet. Here's a quick fix to try:

Simple Reboot: Unplug both Rokus for a minute, then plug them back in. This can often work wonders.

Check the Basics: Make sure your internet connection is working and Wi-Fi signals are strong.

0 Kudos