Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill71

HDMI No Time Information Popup

Recently all three of my ROKU have been showing the No Time Information Popup every time I change a channel, or just change a video. Previously this popup happened when I first started ROKU device. It went away. Never to be seen again. Unless restarting ROKU. Along with the current No Time Information popup I get a black screen that will last 15 to 30 seconds before a video or channel will start. I have reset the system numerous times but the problem persists. It is quite annoying. Especially if I am channel surfing. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: HDMI No Time Information Popup

@Bill71-

I have never seen a popup like that with any of the Rokus I've had over the years.  I suspect it is something being displayed by your TV, not your Rokus.

Try doing a web search for [your tv brand] No Time Information and see if you find something that helps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos