Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku worked perfectly until now, it’s saying “no network found” I’m not sure what else to do

Hello, As of yesterday my Roku tv was connected to internet and as of today it say “No Network Found” but on my other Roku tvs they’re working and on. I did a factory reset and now stuck on the connect and activate screen. I can’t do either because it’s not scanning no networks. How can i fix this issue?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kaal
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku worked perfectly until now, it’s saying “no network found” I’m not sure what else to do

Happened to me. Hope they answer you.

0 Kudos

Re: Roku worked perfectly until now, it’s saying “no network found” I’m not sure what else to do

I figured it out, all i did was plug a Roku stick into the tv, and went to HMDI 1 and It worked from there. Try buying a stick. I’m sure it’s a issue with the built in roku . 

DE63A7F1-6A80-47A7-917A-AE52A97B2EA8.jpeg

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Check the MAC address that's displayed under Settings->Network->About.  If it's all 0s then it points to a hardware failure.  TCL TVs seem to be prone to it.  Roku doesn't make the TVs, so you'd have to take it up with the manufacturer.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos