Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sclawrenc
Channel Surfer

Advanced Wireless Receiver Faulty

Hello.  I've been using my Roku off and on for a while, and all of a sudden the Advanced Wireless Receiver device stopped working and powering up my Roku 3810x.  I have a couple of these and confirmed it worked fine using another Advanced Wireless Receiver so I know that is the problem.  The Roku 3810x itself and the remote works fine other than the AWR so I technically have a working Roku other than the AWR and I'm wondering what my options are from support.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Advanced Wireless Receiver Faulty

@sclawrenc, I think if it's out of warranty they may just tell you to buy a new one, but it doesn't hurt to contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  Use the option for Account issues and look for an option that may lead to a real human.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
sclawrenc
Channel Surfer

Re: Advanced Wireless Receiver Faulty

Thank you for your help.  I have reached out to support to see what my options are.  Since the main Roku, remote, and power adapter all work, I'm hoping there is a workaround or another option without having to spend more money on it.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos