Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattcarter

where is system gallery please thanks

i have captured the punk kids vandalizing me a few times.
I keep downloading videos to system gallery.
I get the message, "saved succesfully to system gallery"

but so far i have no idea where to look for video files in system gallery.
the best i have so far is the screenshots i have taken from the videos from EVENTS when i play them back.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: where is system gallery please thanks

Hello! @mattcarter,

We're thrilled to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

You can find your event recordings on the Roku Smart Home app in the Events tab. You must purchase a smart home subscription to view event video recordings saved to the cloud. If you do not have a subscription, you can only view a still image of the event. On the Events screen, tap an event to watch the video or view the image. If you want to view recordings saved to a microSD card, you need to remove the micro SD card from the camera and watch them on your computer.

You can filter events by camera group, camera, smart detection, and trigger source. Filtering by smart detection (person, package, vehicle, pet) is only available with a smart home subscription. Automated events cannot be filtered. On the Events screen, tap the funnelSFunnel icon in the Roku Smart Home mobile app in the corner to open the Filter screen.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: where is system gallery please thanks

@mattcarter, system gallery is on your phone.  Do you have an Android or Apple?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos