Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wjpetersen
Reel Rookie

Roku Support RMA status on Roku Outdoor Camera

I have tried the online chat support and telephone support to get a RMA number to either fix or replace an outdoor camera that is no longer charging via the Roku solar panel.  Roku has outsourced their support to India and they are completely worthless!!!!  

It is easier to purchase a new camera than it is to deal with the idiots who work in India.

Thanks Roku for outsourcing all your support jobs!!!  

1 REPLY 1
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Support is useless!!!

Do not buy a New Camera from Roku my friend as you seen for yourself  Roko Support is as worthless as mammary glands on a bull and they are full of bull  they do not even answercalls from Better Bussiness Bureu    So I filed cpplaints with the FCC  FTA   My states   Trade Commission and   th California  state AG's office as Ruko HQ  is located in SanJose california      Lets get evough coplaints filed to put these frauds out of bussiness totally

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.