Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrueBlueNation
Reel Rookie

Keypad Issues for smart home

My smart home keypad will not take my updated code to arm my house. Can someone please get back with me.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keypad Issues for smart home

Hi @TrueBlueNation,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku Smart Home keypad. Have you tried restarting it? Please try these steps below and see if they will fix the issue:

1. Remove the keypad from the wall mount by pushing up on the keypad and then pulling it off the mount.
  2. Once the mount is removed, remove the battery cover.
  3. Remove the batteries and then reinsert them, making sure they are put in correctly.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ryanrose51
Reel Rookie

Keypad stops responding after about a day.  The only way I have found to resolve the issue is to delete the device and and reinstall it.  

TrueBlueNation
Reel Rookie

Still did not work. I have removed the device several times removed the batteries and it still does not work. 

Log ID

88-177-559

Where do I go to place a support ticket 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TrueBlueNation,

We appreciate you getting back here. In this case, we recommend communicating this to our support team for additional assistance. Please contact them directly at the Roku SmartHome Support page. Just select the Roku Smart Home option, then click Contact Us and select the option via chat or talk to us.

Thanks again for reaching out, and feel free to get back here if there's any support we can extend.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.