Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reannepe

Can't return camera after 30 days

Jump to solution

I’ve always used Roku devices so I figured I would give their cameras a shot. Well, after my 14 day free trial, I wanted to return the camera. So I go to Walmart, it’s been past 30 days so they won’t take it back. So I chat with Roku and am told they won’t take it back either. 
I’ve used Roku streaming devices for years and have never had a problem. So I never had to contact support before. But I can say that after this experience, I’m not sure I will continue to use Roku. I’ve worked in customer service my entire life, so I guess I’m just not used to telling a customer “too bad”. So in conclusion, as long as you don’t have any issues, Roku is great! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't return camera after 30 days

Jump to solution

Hi @Reannepe

You'll be able to return your device for a refund within the first 30 days. If you're past the 30 days, at that point you would be unable to return the device for a refund, unless the retailer that you purchased from has a different policy.

Are you having any issues with the camera? We'd be happy to put you in touch with a member of our support team if you're running into any problems, and the devices have a one-year warranty.

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't return camera after 30 days

Jump to solution

Hi @Reannepe

You'll be able to return your device for a refund within the first 30 days. If you're past the 30 days, at that point you would be unable to return the device for a refund, unless the retailer that you purchased from has a different policy.

Are you having any issues with the camera? We'd be happy to put you in touch with a member of our support team if you're running into any problems, and the devices have a one-year warranty.

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos