Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slimvic
Reel Rookie

Camera SE won’t connect to wifi

I have set up many WiFi cameras and never been so frustrated as I am with this camera. I have made sure it’s 2.4 ghz with security WPA2. Followed the directions to a T. Watched videos to make sure I’m doing everything correct, which I have been. Router is brand new have restarted it as suggested. Camera is using all original parts from the box. While trying to get it connected to WiFi it’s literally 5ft away from the router. I’m at a complete loss as to why it won’t get past “Ready to Connect”. Any advice?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera SE won’t connect to wifi

Hi @Slimvic,

Greetings and thanks for getting in touch with the Roku Community!

We are grateful that you reported this problem with the Smart Home setup, and we would like to help further.

It appears that you have handled all of the troubleshooting, which we value. For more help, I've sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Slimvic
Reel Rookie

I was talking to three different people about this issue. It’s been two weeks without a reply. I would like to know whether or not I am getting a replacement camera. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Slimvic 

We understand that you may be facing some difficulties and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We want to assure you that we are here to help and would be happy to assist you in any way we can. Kindly check your inbox since I have sent you a private message to address your issue directly.

We hope for your response. 

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos