Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coa

we've put a man on the moon but don't have a Roku TV remote with numbers

I hope that one day the person at corporate who is blocking the development of a remote with numbers has an elderly parent who calls every day, sometimes multiple times, because they are lost in the 1000s and can't get to the baseball game. Clearly, that person does not have such a parent, or they can afford a full-time live-in channel changer, otherwise, I would right now be holding in my hand a remote with numbers.

4 REPLIES 4
Raygun99

Re: we've put a man on the moon but don't have a Roku TV remote with numbers

Too foolish to ignore direct channel and back lit features

KSanders

I like the live TV however the remote definitely needs numbers OR I would even be satisfied with an option to enter a channel number. Very aggravating to scroll through a bunch of channels to get to the one I want. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting.

We appreciate you for sharing your feedback regarding the functionality, design, and features of Roku remotes. Rest assured that we'll forward this information to the appropriate Roku team so it can be reviewed for consideration.

We truly value your feedback, and we are grateful for your input.

If there's anything we can do to assist further, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

The remote leaves alot to be desired.  Backlit would be so nice. Not have go back the main menu while you watching a program so slpit screen. All the channels you have paid for in the main menu instead leaving to acess something different. 

•  
0 Kudos