Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bi4imsho

upgrade free trial subscription to no ads

signed up for free trial with Peacock channel with ads.  I would like to change it now to the premium Plus with No Ads.  How can I change prescription to NO ads? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
dennise1
Reel Rookie

Re: upgrade free trial subscription to no ads

I am not able to find that either

0 Kudos
ricksdesk

I started a chat session with Roku support on upgrading Peacock to ad free for the olympics. the answer I was given that you need to cancel your subscription, wait for it to expire, which in my case is in March, and then resubscribe. By then the Olympics will be over. Go figure???!

0 Kudos
Jeremiah-Roku
Retired Moderator

@ricksdesk @bi4imsho @dennise1 

Can you try launching the Peacock app on your device. Then, on the Peacock profile page, navigate to the top right corner and see if there is an "Account" button. From there, you should be able to upgrade. Please let us know what happens.

Happy Streaming!
Jeremiah-Roku
0 Kudos
dennise1
Reel Rookie

That does not give me the function to upgrade to fee no ads. It won't let me click to change to any plan. Are you able to change to no ads and then uncancel my subscription? I read here you have to cancel the subscription to change it but that makes no sense. I bought this for the Olympics and by the time my subscription would cancel they will be over. Any help here would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos