Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Roku allow snake oil salesmen like Jim Bakker to have a platform to fleece the faithful?

I have been a Roku user for almost 10 years - I am beyond appalled that Jim Bakker has a platform for his continued fraud - he is no more a Christian than Jerry Falwell Jr - both are shameless hucksters preying on the faithful - Now Bakker is promoting a fake COVID 19 cure to the gullible - Roku has a corporate responsibility to protect people from known dangers delivered via the Roku platform. Please acknowledge & respect this need to protect the public, especially in this time of crisis. Get these charlatans and the other hucksters off the platform!

3 REPLIES 3
blhs
Reel Rookie

Re: Why does Roku allow snake oil salesmen like Jim Bakker to have a platform to fleece the faithful

You obviously don't watch the show or you are a hiding behind the psuedo christian group "faithful america". The show never made the claims it's being accused of. Do you research before you jump on the bandwagon. 

0 Kudos
TVB99
Binge Watcher

Re: Why does Roku allow snake oil salesmen like Jim Bakker to have a platform to fleece the faithful

They're still in bed with a fraud and predator.

0 Kudos
blhs
Reel Rookie

Make sure you cast that first stone. I am more fearful of CNN, talk about snake oil salesmen.

0 Kudos