Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Hare
Roku Guru

This isn't a device feature - but where do we put requests for community changes

This is a 'feature request' for the Roku Community discussions:  how about adding a 'Channel Request' topic directly under 'Roku Community'?  As a bonus it would be nice if a one-time utility were run against the community to try to find all of the channel requests that have been posted in the other topics, and move them there.  This category should be 'pinned' at the top of the categories under Roku Community.

This would have several advantages:  first and foremost, it would tend to keep channel requests from cluttering all of the other discussions;  second it would make it quicker for those people who just want to request a channel to post that.  Third, if you wanted to handle that one category a little differently, the 'New Post' for that category could change the 'Subject' part to 'Channel you are requesting'.  Maybe you could harvest that subject to provide statistics on which channels are most requested

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: This isn't a device feature - but where do we put requests for community changes

https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.