Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RK1111

Stop showing violent movie trailers at start

I simply turned on my TV and was subjected to the entire violent Echo movie trailer while I searched for my remote and my young child watched someone get shot in the head. How about showing movie trailer ads that are PG 13? People will switch streaming devices over this issue. Also, what is Marvel thinking?

2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stop showing violent movie trailers at start

Hi @RK1111,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you providing your suggestions, and we value your feedback. Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)

We'll wait for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PjkPA
Reel Rookie

Re: Stop showing violent movie trailers at start

I totally agree… commercials like the one about this ‘marriage’ game are totally offensive and only give a negative image of ROKU… is it worth it to put off 90% of your customers?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.