Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harr70517
Reel Rookie

Roku Live TV Guide

I've been using Roku for a couple years and love it. Today, I noticed that Roku has Live TV. I have questions, I hope someone can answer. 

1. Is the Live TV guide customizable? I would like to be able to see only the channels I want.
  2. Does anyone know why “Wheel of Fortune” is not showing on the ABC channel.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
blade_005
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Live TV Guide

@Harr70517 wrote:

I've been using Roku for a couple years and love it. Today, I noticed that Roku has Live TV. I have questions, I hope someone can answer. 

1. Is the Live TV guide customizable? I would like to be able to see only the channels I want.

Thanks.

A very simple ability to create a FAVORITES list of channels is still not available. They state in Version 10 of the OS that creating a favorites list is included, but I have not found it anywhere in the menu system. Currently you only have the option of 'hiding' channels (OTA or Streaming Channels) that you don't want to see. Baffles me to this day why a simple 'FAVORITES' list of channels is not allowed.

BenQ HT2060 4LED Projector | ONN 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | FTV4K MAX