Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NomadUK
Reel Rookie

Redesigned Star Trek theme is sad

Recently Roku decided to redesign the Star Trek wallpaper, relegating Enterprise to a tiny little area at the top right of the screen, apparently to make room for adverts or links to shows in the area she used to occupy. This irritates me no end because (a) I liked the old wallpaper, and want as much Enterprise as I can get, and (b) I really hate adverts and promos for shows on my main screen (if I want to watch something, I'll go find it, thanks very much). It would be very nice if Roku could restore the old design.

Likewise, the Star Trek screen saver no longer exists, apparently; I no longer get images of my favourite characters cycling on my screen when I'm not watching anything else. I can work around that, I suppose, but it would be nice to have it back.

2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Redesigned Star Trek theme is sad

Not all wallpapers and themes are created by Roku. You need to see if there is information on who the developer is.

0 Kudos
NomadUK
Reel Rookie

Re: Redesigned Star Trek theme is sad

It's by Roku Themes, so I assume Roku is responsible for it.

0 Kudos