Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crux5280

Re: Peloton Roku change profiles

Agreed. Please update

kem327

Just bought a TCL/Roku TV and tempted to return it because it lacks this basic basic feature.  Major oversight by whoever made this app.

Z_Twe12e

Yes, please add. Many other apps allow for easy profile switching. This really needs it!

andywellis

Profiles are not the limiting factor for Firestick or Chrome cast, definitely a bummer upon discovering Roku is painful for multiple accounts.

ecody22
Reel Rookie

Yes please add the feature so we can easily switch profiles this is very frustrating to only be able to switch by completely logging out and back in with no keyboard that takes way too long and is prohibitive in doing it.

Pattykak

Please please please fix this.  It is screwing up my tracking because everyone in the family is using my account.  

amoffat77

Seriously...6 months and no response from a product manager or Dev at Roku. I want to get my own Peloton account and start tracking, but it's too much of a pain in the ass to log in fresh credentials each time. Stuck sharing my wife's account for now, which is a huge disservice to your partnership with Peloton. Not a hard fix...and this isn't a edge case either.

dotwot

Please add profile switching to the peloton app.  Not sure why this is taking so long to do.  #pelotonapp #roku

Volpaul6

Agree. Need a switch profile utility ASAP. 

Clinresga

Got sick and tired of waiting and bought my (first) FireStick. Handles multiple logins perfectly. 

Over the years I've purchased easily a dozen Roku's and have been a loyal fan. But this one issue is really annoying and enough to compromise my loyalty. Come on Roku, you can do this!

0 Kudos