Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deitering

Peloton Roku change profiles

Great that there is a Peloton app but there is no way to change profiles! Our family has multiple accounts, any time you want to switch you have to logout and then manually enter credentials. That stinks!

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Peloton Roku change profiles

Totally second this! Please add this feature ASAP

BMarsh

Third - really annoying, and you can do it on the amazon fire stick 

Melmandjt

Yes, definitely need this!

Dan9

YES!  SUPER ANNOYING.  And our SONY TVs android apps do it with no problems.

Roki

Agree. Just switched from a fire stick to a roku stick and am so disappointed, we switch back and forth all the time. It is so hard to put in a full username and password with a remote with no keyboard! May just switch back to the fire stick :(. 

Zakzakzak

Same here. What a pain. 

JahrLA

Absolutely 100% need the profile switch capability thru ROKU. I’ll be switching back to my FireTV in the interim until this feature is added. 

Phunk

Definitely need this feature.  Please implement it soon!

brucewar

Has there been any movement from Roku developer on this big limitation? The app runs great on Roku and must faster than the Amazon FIre TV stick version, but support for only one profile without logging off makes the app unpopular with the 3 of us in the house using Peloton Digital with Multiple profiles. I sure wish the developer would fix or at least acknowledge this problem.

-BW